Terms & Conditions
You are bound by our terms & conditions from the point that you receive a confirmation of your order with us.
1) We Check all items thoroughly for quality prior to packaging & posting hence it is unlikely any of our items will be faulty. In the unlikely event an item is faulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for resolution. We will also require photographic and video footage to confirm any faulty items; in most cases this can be resolved.
2) We do not accept Refunds/Returns or Exchange for hygiene reasons for hijabs and for clothing as these items are usually made to order and ordered in at request.
3) It is your responsibility to check the description and sizing of items that you are interested in purchasing; we are not responsible for mistakes.
4) Our standard method of posting is Royal Mail 2nd Class signed for service. If you require your items sooner you will need to pay extra for first class.
5) We obtain proof of posting for every package that we post and this is our proof that your item has been dispatched. We send items signed for so your package will have a tracking number which can be requested from us.
6) If an item is returned due to a fault on our behalf such as faulty goods you will need to return the item in original re-saleable packaging in the same condition you received within 7 days of informing us; we will reimburse your original postage and reimburse any additional postage for return upto a maximum of £4.00 if you pay more than this we will not refund in excess of £4.00
7) Free P&P for orders over £100 automatically applied at checkout
8) Once posted we do not take responsibility of duration or the state in which the parcel reaches you; this is then the responsibility of Royal Mail and must be resolved with them we will however assist you where possible.
9) If you are not at home to accept your delivery and the parcel is returned to us for any reason you will bare the cost of reposting as we do not accept refunds or exchnages.
10) Pre-Order items require full payment, we normally leave a window of 24 hours after which it cannot be cancelled once the order with the manufacturer has been made. Please be aware that pre order items normally take 3-4 weeks to arrive this could be sooner and may be delayed even more depending on the manufacturing country and its postal system; we cannot take responsibility for this as it is a chain reaction.
11) If we cannot source items for you that you have requested for us to find on behalf of you we will offer you a full refund.
12) Payments can be made via paypal which also allows payment via all major debit cards.
13) At times it may not be possible to fulfil your order due to inventory mismatch or we may not have the items you have requested in stock or we will not be placing any more preorders for that item we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you a full refund.
14) We do not accept responsibility for differences in colour based on differences in colour settings for monitors or mobile devices.
15) We reserve the right to cancel your order at any point; you will be notified via email.
16) You must provide us with an email address that we may contact you on at the point of placing your order.
17) Where you wish to exchange an item to the value of your original order you must inform us within 7 days of receipt of the item in question. Exchanges will only be allowed once per complete order and must be completed within 14 days of your initial email to us. You will be responsible for return postage of all goods in all original packaging including any hijab/clothing wrappers and also postage for sending your exchange items back to you. We reserve the right to refuse exchanges if our items are not sent back to us in original resalable condition including packaging.
18) There are strictly no refunds or exchanges on sae or clearance items. Some Sale or clearance items may have minor defects which are described in the information box; please ensure you read al information prior to purchase.
19) We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any point.