A customer is bound by our terms & conditions from the point that they receive a order confirmation from our website.
The terms "we" "us" refers to Hidden Gems Hijabs UK, "You" refers to the customer. "Items/Products/goods" are utilised interchangeably and refer to the purchase made by the customer from this website. "Shipping/delivery/post" are used interchangeably.
1) We Check all items thoroughly for quality prior to packaging & posting . In the unlikely event an item is faulty please contact email@example.com for resolution. We will require photographic and video footage to confirm any faulty items; in most cases this can be resolved.
2) It is the customers responsibility to check the description and sizing of items that are intended for purchase along with the delivery time frame (in particular for pre-order items/made to order items e.g. dresses/Abaya) prior to placing an order as we are not responsible for error in hindsight.
3) Our standard delivery method is the Royal Mail 2nd Class signed for service. If you require your items sooner please refer to our FAQ and Delivery pages for further information on pricing.
4) We obtain proof of posting for every package that we post. This is our proof that your item has been dispatched. We send items utilising a signed for service. All order(s) in this regard will be updated with a tracking number which will allow the customer to track the delivery.
5) Customers must provide Hidden Gems Hijabs with a valid email address at the point of order to ensure notifications in relation to the order are received by the customer. If this information is not accurate we will not be bale to process the order and will not be responsible for any associated delays.
6) We do not accept Refunds/Returns for Hijabs due to hygiene & health & safety reasons but are happy to exchange or refund in stock purchases of unworn clothing items within 14 working days of receipt of the item (excluding delivery charges), please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Where returns have been agreed for clothing items they must be unworn and in the same resaleable condition in which the item was sent with all packaging, labels and tags intact. Return postage costs will be borne by the customer unless otherwise agreed. Proof of posting must be obtained when returning an item. Upon receipt of the item, it will be checked for damage and usage by Hidden Gems Hijabs; if we find that the products has been used or is not in its original state and packaging we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
We value the health & safety of our customers, in light of the current Coronavirus pandemic and the associated possibility of transmission items purchased in this period are exempt from refunds/exchange. This also applies to points 7, 8 below. Please contact us to discuss if there are any concerns.
7) Regarding exchange requests: Please email email@example.com . Exchanges will only be permitted once per complete order and must be completed within 14 days of the initial email to us. The customer will be responsible for associated return postage costs to deliver the products to us and and back for all exchange goods. Items must be returned to us in their original packaging including any clothing wrappers/seals. We reserve the right to refuse exchanges if items are not sent back to us in original resalable condition including packaging.
8) Sale items are exempt from refunds however customers may email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an exchange to the same value of the original item purchased or greater (with the difference in price paid for by the customer). The customer will be responsible for any associated postal costs for redelivery.
9) Some Sale or clearance items may have minor defects which will be clearly described and images provided on the product page; customers must ensure that they have read all information prior to purchase. These items are exempt from returns/refunds/exchange.
10) If an item return is requested due to a product fault, the item will need to be returned in original re-saleable packaging and in the same condition in which it was received by the customer. Please email email@example.com within 7 days of receipt and return within this timeframe so that we can feedback to our supply chain. We will reimburse your original postage and reimburse any additional postage for return up to a maximum of Royal Mail second class signed for postal charge. If the customer chooses to pay more than this Hidden Gems Hijabs will maintain the right to refund only up to the cost of Royal Mail second class signed for postage for that item.
11) Free P&P for UK orders over £100 automatically applied at checkout
12) Once dispatched, we do not take responsibility for the length of delivery or the state in which the parcel reaches you; this responsibility lies with the carrier: Royal Mail (within the UK) and must be resolved with them directly. We will be happy to assist you where possible in providing tracking numbers if this has not already been received. Please refer to our FAQ and Delivery page for Royal Mail delivery timeframes. Please note that these may be longer than usual at peak times such as around public holidays, please check on their website. The cover provided by Royal Mail signed for services is £50, if your order exceeds this and you require the additional cover please contact us to arrange an alternative service which covers additional protection cover.
13) If you are not available to accept your delivery and the parcel is returned to us for any reason, the customer will bare the cost of redelivery.
14) Pre-Order items require full payment, we normally leave a window of 24 hours after which orders cannot be cancelled however please contact us for an update. Please be aware that pre order items normally take between 3-6 weeks to arrive from the manufacturer. This can often be sooner than 6 weeks however on some occasions may be longer depending on the manufacturing timeframe and customs clearance. If we expect a delay on a product more than that listed on the product description we will notify the customer at nearest opportunity to agree a resolution.
15) If we cannot source items for you that you have pre-ordered e.g due to product discontinuation we will offer you a full refund; customers will receive a notification of refund.
16) Payments can be made via card or Paypal which also allows payment via all major debit cards. All major payment methods are accepted.
17) At times it may not be possible to fulfil your order due to inventory mismatch or we may not have the items in stock or it may be that we are no longer able to source a product in which case we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you a full refund.
18) Please be aware of differences in colour settings for monitors or mobile devices.
19) We reserve the right to cancel your order at any point; you will be notified via email.
20) We do not tolerate rude/inappropriate behaviour, accusations, threats, abuse, and cyber bullying which have become all too common on online platforms. We maintain the right to cancel customer orders in light of such behaviour and retain the right to ban future orders from customers who exhibit such behaviour.
21) We encourage customers to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they have a query that has not been answered by the information contained in our Terms & Conditions/FAQ and additional information pages.
22) The same T&C apply to international orders, however we will not be responsible for shipping delays due to customs or customs charges. The Customer is liable to cover these costs. We will always utilise a tracked and signed method of shipping for international orders via Royal Mail (Please see our delivery page for further information).
20) We maintain the right to change our terms and conditions at any point.